Detached - BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV
Residential or Commercial? You decide. This two story home has kitchen - DR - LR with fireplace, grand entry foyer, 2 BAs, 3 BRs, unfinished attic, oil heat, public water & sewer and is located along Rt. 522 on the edge of downtown Berkeley Springs. It also has a paved parking lot and handicap ramp. Would make a great spot for your business or residence!
Teresa White of Perry Realty Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Eastern Panhandle,
Vol. 16, Issue 07, Page 30.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Basement: Basement, Cellar
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Wall Unit(s) A/C; Window Unit(s) A/C
- Heating System: Radiator; Wall Unit
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Stories: 4.0
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Parking On Street
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Separate Dining Room
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 13x12
- Dining Room: 15x13
- Kitchen: 17x11
- 2nd Bedroom: 12x10
- 3rd Bedroom: 12x12
- 4th Bedroom: 16x12
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath